pharmasol Launches Update to Business Process Automation System
pharmasol, a global leader in software development and product implementation for the life sciences industry, today announced an update to its flagship product, psiXchange. The latest version gives users unprecedented levels of control over the receiving, sending and tracking of distribution information.
psiXchange supports the automation, control and management of any complex business process, enabling pharmaceutical, medical device companies and CROs to distribute safety documents to investigators, ethics committees, study-team members and anyone else working on a clinical trial. This efficient workflow is achieved without changing existing delivery methods or making recipients learn a new system.
Version 1.3 of psiXchange further strengthens the ability of the system to support multiple vital components of this use case:
- Global (i.e. not study specific) maintenance of country reporting requirements inside the system ensuring compliance
- Automatic escalation of distribution channel, for instance from e-mail to Fax to courier, avoiding the need for manual intervention. Configurable per recipient!
- Intuitive interface for CRAs to create tracking reports or for any user to create ad-hoc reports and analyses
- Enhanced reporting and process control features to improve the receiving, sending and tracking of distribution information
- Alert subsystem allows users to be notified about events rather than having to check the system daily
psiXchange frees up resources by automating existing manual processes, saving costs on both staff and courier shipments. The control over the management of reporting requirements and the increased traceability provided in the audit trail deliver exactly what is needed during audits.
Simple integration with any safety system and CTMS means psiXchange can be immediately joined to existing processes and is available as a hosted solution.
Suitable for CROs and sponsors alike, psiXchange can be used for other document distribution tasks, for example investigator brochures or protocols.
“Our customers have seen immediate benefits when using psiXchange for this business critical process. The reduction in manual efforts, combined with the security of knowing that the full audit trail and tracking log is available at audit time is proving vital in ensuring compliance,” noted Tim Billington, chief sales officer at pharmasol.
pharmasol is a leading provider of innovative applications, GxP compliant hosting and implementation services to the life sciences industry. With tools to automate complex business processes and the option to host applications in a secure managed data centre, pharmasol is trusted by leading pharmaceutical, medical device and contract research companies to optimize workflows and ensure compliance. http://www.pharmasol.de
Tim Billington, +44(0)7768-336-302, Email Tim